Soroptimist International is offering a BeNeLux mentoring program for young, ambitious women starting from September 2017, with the participation of the Soroptimist International Unions in Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg.
Three international seminars will be held in Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg, combined with a nine-month mentoring in the respective countries with international and national qualification seminars. Therefore, the seminar’s working language will be mainly English. The program is designed to accompany the professional activities of the participants.
Soroptimist International wants to support women in their professional and personal development and to strengthen their willingness to assume social responsibility. As mentors, experienced women in leadership positions from Soroptimist International are available from the various unions.
- For professional women with 3-5 years of professional experience;
- Timeframe: September 2017 to June 2018;
- Application: The program is aimed at women with a career of 3-5 years who are looking for a leadership position; who are willing to assume social responsibility; who would like to contribute to the development of networking among women and who are interested in international exchange;
- A written application is required to participate in the program. Please justify your motivation for the program in the application and attach your CV;
- The final selection of Mentees takes place between July and August 2017;
- The cost of the program is mainly borne by Soroptimist International. A fee of EUR 600 per participant will be charged, which includes the training documents and meals during the seminars. Additional costs of a maximum of EUR 500 are charged for accommodation and travel expenses.
The application deadline is June 30, 2017.
Please send your application to Mrs Simone Polfer:
Additional information is available at: http://www.soroptimist.lu/union/union-luxembourgeoise-2
The author of this article is solely responsible for the content published.