Knowledge Management Lawyer – Banking and Finance (m/f)
This is a full-time position to be filled on a permanent basis
As part of our central knowledge management group, you will be assigned to our Banking and Finance practice. Under the supervision and guidance of the director in charge of knowledge management and with the support of the Banking and Finance management team and its knowledge management lawyer.
- Contribute to our know-how by performing tasks such as the drafting and updating of templates;
- Gather internal know-how and ensure its appropriate dissemination;
- Monitor and communicate legal and regulatory developments;
- Provide regular updates for internal purposes;
- Prepare conferences including all the related documentation;
- Prepare or coordinate the drafting of client notifications and liaising with the marketing team;
- Update our brochures.
Qualifications and skills
- Excellent academic record with a University degree in law;
- At least 5-7 years of professional experience in banking and financial services;
- Perfect command of French and English, spoken and written. German will be considered an asset;
- Good technical abilities and solid drafting skills;
- Strong team player, dynamic, autonomous and resilient, able to facilitate, organise and support the development of knowledge management while also motivating the other team members;
- Effective communication skills and the ability to keep relevant lawyers and staff informed in a timely manner;
- Knowledge of appropriate communication tools;
- Demonstration of commitment to the role.
If you recognise yourself in this position please visit our website at www.arendt.com to learn more about us or submit your application to .
Confidentiality of applications is guaranteed.