Traditional Fund Officer – 2-years CDD
Traditional Fund Department - Client Support Division
The Traditional Fund Department (TFD) is the central and only point of contact between the Bank (NBL), the (Sub)-Investment Advisors and Investors. It manages and answers all inquiries, requests and claims from/to Advisors/Investors such as unmatched and failed trades, corporate action events, account balances, distributions, fees calculation, new products in the portfolio, pricing queries etc.
The department also coordinates the operational set up of new funds and monitors fund liquidations and Prime Broker changes.
To support our team, we are looking for an Officer on a 2-years fixed term contract.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Manage all requests between NBL departments and non-Japanese Investments Advisors/Investors within the agreed turnaround until resolution
- Send reports to Investment Advisors and Investors
- Monitor and investigate overdrafts and cash breaks
- Follow up on unmatched and failed trades
- Coordinate operational set up of new structures and oversight of liquidations
- Participate to the coordination of projects linked to non-Japanese clients and/or migration IN/OUT for all types of clients
- Set up and maintain all documentation related to funds such CMF (Client Master Files sheet), FPS (Fees Provisions sheet) and LPS (Liquidation Provision sheet)
- Min Bac+3 in Finance / Economics or equivalent
- 3-year experience in a client facing role, in custody or fund administration area
- Excellent knowledge of custody and investment funds structures
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools. knowledge of Swift will be considered as an asset
- Excellent communication skills – Constant and fluid communication with colleagues and clients
- Strong organisation skills – Ability to prioritize and customise clients’ requests
- Ability to work on stressful situation
- Dynamism and team spirit are highly appreciated assets
- Proactive and client driven
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements, please apply by clicking on the Nomura Recruitment Gateway.