Transfer Agent Senior – 2-years CDD
The Transfer and Paying Agency Department is in charge of the shareholders’ register. Its main function is to process subscriptions and redemptions orders, any transfers of units, as well as potential dividend distribution to shareholders. This department informs the Fund Accounting Department about above-mentioned operations for NAV calculation, as well as Money Settlement Department in charge of bank liquidities management.
In order to support our team, we are looking for a Senior Transfer Agent for a 2-years contract.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Process and check accurately all transactions on a daily basis such as subscriptions, redemptions and fund dividends in accordance with the relevant prospectus, operating memorandum, internal procedures and applicable laws and regulations
- Investigate and answer various queries related to funds and requests from external and internal parties
- Check and sent the statements of holdings to the shareholders of the funds on a monthly basis
- Prepare and check various reports such as KPI, KRI, CSSF…on a monthly basis
- Supervise and support staff members on their daily tasks
- Review the processes and define the workflows
- Participate to different projects
- Minimum BAC+2 in Finance, Economics or Law
- Minimum 4-years’ experience as Transfer Agent
- Deep knowledge about Transfer and Paying Agent activities
- Very good command of MS Office and RIVA TA system
- Knowledge of Olympic banking system will be considered as an asset
- Fluent English
- Highly accurate, detailed oriented and dedicated to quality
- Excellent communication skills towards clients and colleagues
- Leadership spirit, team building qualities and problem solving competencies
- Available to work on evening or night shifts
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements, please apply by clicking on the Nomura Recruitment Gateway.