Nowhere are commercial relationships more important than in the asset management industry. Whether directly with clients, or through intermediaries, the trust based relationship that exists between investor and fund manager is critical to commercial success.
With shifting client needs, ever increasing regulatory scrutiny, disruptive technologies, and a blurring of the lines between manufacturer and distributor, there is a palpable shift as the focus moves from sales and the mechanics of investment excellence to how the whole customer experience is delivered and perceived.
- 18:00: Introduction (Ravi Beegun, KPMG Luxembourg)
- 18:05: The basics of B2H (Baldwin Berges – Business Story Strategist)
- 18:25: Spotlight on Asset Management (David Conway, KPMG Nunwood)
- 18:45: Panel: How to win in moments that matter?
- 19:10: Networking Cocktail
Please register on the dedicated website before 20 September 2017.