28 September 2017 @ 08:45 - 15:30
Luxembourg (le lieu de la formation vous sera précisé sur la convocation qui vous sera transmise 10 jours avant la date de la formation) -
Transfer pricing is one of the most important tax topics since years, and the regulatory landscape has undergone significant changes recently. Following the developments at international level, Luxembourg has modified its transfer pricing regime as well, with the circular of December 27th 2016 on intra-group financing transactions as a prominent example.
IFE teamed up with two renowned speakers – Paul Leyder and Jürgen Raab from BDO – to shed light on the practical implications of these changes, like:
- Comparability – what does it mean in practice? Substance/presence – why is it necessary?
- Interdependencies between transfer pricing and indirect taxes.
- How to establish transfer pricing policies in a multinational enterprise?
- …and many others.
- 8.45: Welcoming participants
9.30: Overview of the transfer pricing landscape
- 10.15: Coffee-break networking
- 10.30: Selected transfer pricing topics
- 12.30: Lunch
- 14.00: Operational Transfer Pricing
- 15.30: The end
Download the full program below.
- Paul Leyder, Partner, BDO Tax & Accounting S.A.
- Jürgen Raab, Director, BDO Tax & Accounting S.A.
Who should attend?
- Administrative directors
- Chief executive officers
- Chief financial officers
- Chief tax officers
- General directors
- Attorneys and consultants
- Compliance Officers
- Structural managers, financial structuring managers
To register, please follow this link.
€600 excl. VAT.
Special ABBL members’ discount:
- – €50 for 1/2 day training
- – €100 for 1 day training