Following the introduction of the FinTech Service Pack by the Luxembourg Bankers’ Association (ABBL), the ABBL is delighted to announce that regulated FinTech firms operating in the financial technology sector in Luxembourg are welcome to join ABBL’s FinTech community.
From now onwards, FinTech start-ups with a written authorisation by the Minister responsible for the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF) as a credit institution, professional of the financial sector (PFS), payment institution or e-money institution may benefit from the ABBL Service Pack during a period of 5 years.
ABBL’s FinTech Service Pack is a unique opportunity for FinTechs to interact and work with ABBL members, i.e. not only banks but also post-trade institutions, payment institutions, electronic money institutions, consultants, auditors, lawyers and other financial sector professionals. This platform encourages FinTech firms to exchange views on digital banking and related FinTech topics and to help shaping the future of banking and financial services in Luxembourg.
Benefits of the FinTech Service Pack
- Participation in internal ABBL meetings related to FinTech topics
- Participation as experts in ABBL’s working groups on FinTech subjects
- Participation in FinTech events organized by the ABBL
- Access to documents related to FinTech
- Listing the entity in ABBL’s FinTech Directory and on the ABBL FinTech Map of Luxembourg.
The entity wishing to join ABBL’s FinTech Service Pack, should meet the following criteria:
- Operate in the FinTech sector
- Being legally present in Luxembourg
- Employing no more than 10 employees
- Having no more than €2 million of revenues annually.
More information about ABBL’s FinTech Service Pack and how to apply can be found here.