The House of Training (HoT) in collaboration with the ABBL Digital Banking and FinTech Innovation Cluster (DBFI) is offering a series of 16 training modules allowing participants to acquire a basic level and to increase their knowledge in some of these imminently important subjects.
Customer & Product Track:
- Introduction to Digital Finance
- Marketing automation: Customer Experience Management
- Digital Future of Retail Banking
- Customer Lifecycle Management
- Digital Future of Wealth Management and Private Banking
- Digital Future of the Fund Industry
- GDPR: leveraging data
- MiFID II & Robo Advice
- PSD2: Compliance Framework
- Blockchain for Banking: Legal considerations
- Cloud Computing Officer
- Data Protection Officer
- Introduction to Data Analytics
- Introduction to Blockchain Technology
- Commercially Driven Data Analytics in Banking
- Blockchain for Banking: Basics of Coding
The course schedule will be available in the coming weeks, please subscribe to “Prochaines dates” on the course pages in order to be notified when the dates are available, or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
The programme is downloadable here below.