The House of Training (HoT) in collaboration with the ABBL Digital Banking and FinTech Innovation Cluster (DBFI) is offering a series of new training modules allowing participants to acquire a basic level and to increase their knowledge in some of these imminently important subjects.
Customer & Product Track:
- Digital Finance – Fundamentals
- Digital Future of Retail Banking
- Digital Future of Wealth Management and Private Banking
- Digital Future of the Fund Industry
- Automation and Customer Experience Management
- Customer Lifecycle Management
- Payment Services Directive (PSD2) – Compliance Framework
- Cloud Computing Officer – Fundamentals
- Data Protection Officer – Fundamentals
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – Leveraging Data
- MiFID II & Robo Advice
- Blockchain for Banking – Legal considerations
- Data Analytics – Fundamentals
- Commercially Driven Data Analytics in Banking
- Blockchain Technology – Fundamentals
- Blockchain for Banking – Basics of Coding
The course schedule will be available in the coming weeks, please subscribe to “Prochaines dates” on the course pages in order to be notified when the dates are available, or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
The programme is downloadable here below.