The Principles for Responsible Banking benefit banks by
- Providing one comprehensive framework for effectively responding to the emerging sustainable development economy across your bank’s entire business–at the strategic, portfolio and transactional levels
- Enabling your bank to seize new business opportunities created by the emerging sustainable development economy, while at the same time enabling your bank to effectively identify and address related risks–and mitigate any negative impacts of your bank’s activities
- Strengthening trust in your bank and ensuring that it remains not only relevant and competitive in this new era, but that it increases its value to those that it serves by demonstrating its alignment with the emerging sustainable development economy. This includes responding to the evolving needs and rising expectations of clients, customers, regulators and investors
- Providing direct access to expert knowledge, tools and resources to strengthen your bank’s positioning and capacities within the emerging sustainable development economy
Launch of the Principles for Responsible Banking
The launch of the Principles for responsible banking is now set for 22-23 September 2019 in New York City, during the annual United Nations General Assembly. All Signatory Bank CEOs are invited to participate in the official launch:
- More information about the launch events available here.
- CEO Guide for New York launch events available here.
The author of this article is solely responsible for the content published.