Subscribe for ABBL’s Service Pack for FinTech Firms
If you are interested in getting connected with ABBL members represented by banks, payment institutions, electronic money institutions, consultants, law firms and financial sector professionals, wish to exchange with established actors and peers, and eager to contribute to the shaping of the future banking and financial services, just fill in the form and one of our consultants will contact you shortly.
Who can subscribe for ABBL’s FinTech Service Pack?
Any entity operating in Financial Technology (FinTech) sector, legally present in Luxembourg, employing no more than 10 employees and having no more than EUR 2 million of revenues annually can apply for the Service Pack.
How to join the ABBL?
Applications for ABBL’s FinTech Service Pack are submitted in writing and electronically to the Head of Digital Banking and FinTech Innovation (DBFI) Cluster of the ABBL. The DBFI Executive Board approves the application. Together with your application you will need to submit a few standard certificates.
Please download the following documents:
Why subscribing for ABBL’s FinTech Service Pack?
Subscription for ABBL’s FinTech Service Pack is a unique professional and networking opportunity representing an exciting and direct connector to the financial industry of Luxembourg:
- We invite you to specific meetings devoted to various FinTech topics
- We give you an opportunity to join our Working Groups on specific FinTech subjects as experts
- We invite you to events organized by the ABBL on FinTech related topics
- We provide you with an access to documents related to specific FinTech subjects
- We list your entity in a noticeable way on the FinTech Map of Luxembourg: www.fintechmap.lu