06 October 2022, 10:30 - 12:30
MiCA regulation: Shaping the future of issuance and services relating to crypto-assets in the EU
As the Market in Crypto-Assets (MiCA) regulation just entered into final stages before adoption, time is ripe for decrypting this new regime in light of the challenges and opportunities it will bring to current and new players in this field as well as how it will fit into the current Luxembourg regulatory framework.
A&O Luxembourg together with ABBL are delighted to invite you to a joint conference where we will discuss ways to unlock the potential of MiCA regulation and explore opportunities and issues for incumbents and new service providers in view of the new regulatory framework for crypto-assets.
Please join us in attending forefront discussions, insights and views from key players impacted by the emerging EU crypto-asset framework about some of the hot topics under MiCA, including:
- Main structure and requirements under the MiCA regulation;
- Approval of asset reference tokens (ART) issuers and e-money tokens (EMT) issuers vs. approval of crypto-asset service providers (CASP);
- A Panel discussing the new licensing requirements on both issuers and CASPs and focusing on ART/EMT’s main features, use cases and anticipated supervisory policy from authorities in that regard.
Already joining us as speakers and panelists will be:
- Karen O’Sullivan (Head of the CSSF’s Innovation, Payments, Market Infrastructures and Governance Department)
- Ananda Kautz (Head of Innovation Payments & Digital, Member of the Management Board at ABBL)
- Nestor Verrier (General Manager at Swissquote Bank Europe SA)
- Ben Regnard-Weinrabe (Partner at A&O London)
- Henri Wagner (Partner at A&O Luxembourg)
- Baptiste Aubry (Counsel at A&O Luxembourg)
- 10:30am - Registration
- 11:00am - Conference
- 12.30pm - Walking lunch
Please register online and secure one of the limited seats available to attend the conference (that will be held in person), followed by a lunch & networking event at A&O’s rooftop terrace.
Allen & Overy
5 avenue J.F. Kennedy, L-1855 Luxembourg