State of play: legislative phase an preparation of review of the Action Plan
- 30 September 2015, the Commission published its Action Plan on “Building a CMU”.
- 20 January 2017, the Commission launched a public consultation on the CMU mid-term review.
- 8 June 2017, the Commission published the mid-term review report on the CMU.
- The Commission published a number of proposals in the framework of this action plan, most have been adopted by the co-legislators.
- 18 November 2019, the Commission announced the composition of the High Level Forum (HLF) on the Capital Markets Union (CMU). The HLF will start working on 26 November 2019.
- 20 February 2020, the Commission published the interim report produced by the High-Level Forum on the Capital Markets Union.
- 10 June 2020, the Commission published the final report of the High-Level Forum on the Capital Markets Union.
- 5 December 2019, the Council adopted conclusions on the deepening of the CMU.
- A CMU action plan is expected in September 2020.