State of play: on 28 August 2014, the Regulation was published in the Official Journal (L 257/1)
- Link to ESMA Documents
- 15 December 2015, the EBA published its final report on draft RTS on prudential requirements for central securities depositories.
- 1 February 2016, ESMA published its final report on RTS on settlement discipline under the CSDR.
- 8 March 2019, ESMA published the responses received to the consultation on settlement fails reporting and to the consultation on standardised procedures and messaging protocols under CSDR.
- 29 March 2019, the Commission adopted an implementing decision on prudential requirements for credit institutions and investment firms.
- 5 February 2020, ESMA published a final report on draft RTS on postponing the date of entry into force of the Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2018/1229 to 1st February 2021, concerning RTS on settlement discipline under the CSD Regulation.
- 18 October 2018, ESMA published a guidelines compliance table on cooperation between authorities under Article 17 and 23 of CSDR.
- 19 October 2018, ESMA published a guidelines compliance table on CSD access to the trading feeds of CCPs and trading venues under CSDR.
- 22 October 2018, ESMA published guidelines compliance table on participant default rules and procedures under CSDR.
- 30 April 2019, ESMA published the official translations for the CSDR guidelines on internalised settlement reporting.
- 2 October 2019, ESMA updated the Q&A on the implementation of the CSDR.
- 8 October 2019, ESMA published the final report on the guidelines on standardised procedures and messaging protocols.
- 6 November 2019, ESMA issued an update of the central securities depositories register in accordance with Articles 21(3) and 58(2) of the CSD Regulation.
- 3 December 2019, ESMA updated its Q&A regarding the implementation of the CSDR.
- 9 January 2020, ESMA updated of the register of competent authorities operating under the CSDR.
- 21 January 2020, ESMA published the list of competent authorities (CAs) designated by each Member State responsible for carrying out the duties under CSDR for the authorisation and supervision of CSDs established in its territory and inform ESMA thereof.
- 17 February 2020, ESMA updated its Q&A regarding practical issues on the implementation of the new Central Securities Depositories (CSD) regime