State of play: on 28 August 2014, the Regulation was published in the Official Journal (L 257/1)
- Link to ESMA Documents
- 15 December 2015, the EBA published its final report on draft RTS on prudential requirements for central securities depositories.
- 1 February 2016, ESMA published its final report on RTS on settlement discipline under the CSDR.
- 8 March 2019, ESMA published the responses received to the consultation on settlement fails reporting and to the consultation on standardised procedures and messaging protocols under CSDR.
- 29 March 2019, the Commission adopted an implementing decision on prudential requirements for credit institutions and investment firms.
- 18 October 2018, ESMA published a guidelines compliance table on cooperation between authorities under Article 17 and 23 of CSDR.
- 19 October 2018, ESMA published a guidelines compliance table on CSD access to the trading feeds of CCPs and trading venues under CSDR.
- 22 October 2018, ESMA published guidelines compliance table on participant default rules and procedures under CSDR.
- 30 April 2019, ESMA published the official translations for the CSDR guidelines on internalised settlement reporting.
- 2 October 2019, ESMA updated the Q&A on the implementation of the CSDR.
- 8 October 2019, ESMA published the final report on the guidelines on standardised procedures and messaging protocols.
- 6 November 2019, ESMA issued an update of the central securities depositories register in accordance with Articles 21(3) and 58(2) of the CSD Regulation.