State-of-play: Published in the Official Journal L 257 of 28 August 2014.
- Entered into force on 17 September 2014. Article 3(1) shall apply from 1 January 2023 and Article 5(2) applies since 1 January 2015.
- Link to ESMA Documents
- Level 2 Package: Official Journal L 65 of 10 March 2017
- The EBA consultation on draft Regulatory Technical Standards on prudential requirements for CSDs ended on 27 April 2015. ESMA submitted its RTS to the European Commission on 28 September 2015. ESMA published RTS on 1 February 2016.
- On 20 December 2018, ESMA opened two consultations on settlement fails reporting and standardized procedures and messaging protocols under CSDR.
- On 1 April 2019, the Official Journal published a Commission implementing decision on prudential requirements for credit institutions and investment firms.
- 27 September 2018 ESMA updated the CSDR Q&As
- On 18 October 2018 ESMA published guidelines on cooperation between authorities (CSDR)
- On 19 October 2018 ESMA published guidelines compliance on CSD access.–> ?
- On 22 October 2018 ESMA published guidelines on participant default rules and procedures under CSDR Regulation.
- On 30 January 2019, ESMA published un updated Q&A on CSDR
- On 30 April 2019, ESMA released the publication of translation for CSDR guidelines on internalized settlement reporting.
- On 23 May 2019, ESMA updated the CSRD Q&A.
- On 18 June 2019, ESMA updated the Q&As on CSDR
- On 11 July 2019, ESMA published an updated Q&As on CSDR