State of play: on 27 July 2012, the Regulation was published in the Official Journal (L 201/1)
- 6 September 2018, ESMA published the responses received to the consultation on the clearing obligation under EMIR.
- 27 September 2018, ESMA published its final report amending RTS on the clearing obligation for intragroup transactions.
- 18 December 2018, the ESAs published two joint draft RTS on risk mitigation techniques for OTC derivative contracts not cleared by a CCP and on margin requirements for non-centrally cleared OTC derivatives.
- 19 December 2018, the Commission adopted a delegated regulation on the extension of the dates of deferred application of the clearing obligation for certain OTC derivative contracts.
- 22 July 2019, ESMA published the annual peer review report on the overall supervision of CCPs by the NCAs.
- 3 October 2019, ESMA issued a consultation on draft technical advice to the Commission on the commercial terms for providing client clearing services under EMIR.
- 17 October 2019, ESMA published the results of a peer review on data quality reporting under EMIR of six NCAs.
- 11 November 2019, ESMA published three sets of technical advice to the Commission regarding third-country central counterparties (TC-CCPs) under EMIR 2.2. They regard: tiering criteria under EMIR 2.2, fees to be charged to TC-CCPs, and comparable compliance.
- 5 December 2019, the ESAs published joint draft Regulatory Technical Standards to amend the Delegated Regulation on the risk mitigation techniques for non-cleared OTC derivatives (bilateral margining) under EMIR.
- 9 December 2019, ESMA published its second annual report regarding supervisory measures carried out and penalties imposed by NCAs under EMIR from January to December 2018.
- 3 March 2020, ESMA published a report on C6 energy derivatives and related obligations under EMIR.
- 28 March 2019, ESMA published the official translation of guidelines on position calculation by TSR under EMIR.
- 5 April 2019, ESMA published translations for guidelines on CCP conflict of interest management.
- 15 April 2019, ESMA published the translations for guidelines on CCP APC margin measures.
- 15 July 2019, ESMA updated the Q&A on the implementation of EMIR.
- 2 October 2019, ESMA updated the Q&A on data reporting under EMIR.