State-of-play: published in the official journal 27/07/2012
- On 27 September 2018 ESMA published its final report amending RTS on the clearing obligation for intragroup transactions.
- On 29 April 2019, the Official Journal published a Commission delegated regulation on the extension of the dates of deferred application of the clearing obligation for certain OTC derivative contracts.
- On 6 September 2018 ESMA has published the responses received to the Consultation Paper no. 6 on the Clearing Obligation under EMIR.
- On 18 December 2018, ESMA published two join draft Regulatory Technical Standards.
- On 28 May 2019, ESMA published a consultation on tiering, comparable and fees under EMIR 2.2
- On 29 May 2019, ESMA fees for third-Country CCPs under EMIR 2.2
- On 22 July 2019, ESMA published the annual peer review report on the overall supervision of CCPs by the National Competent Authorities.
- On 26 September 2018 ESMA published an update on EMIR Q&A
- On 31 January 2019 ESMA released a statement addressing EMIR Refit implementation.
- On 4 February 2019 ESMA updated Q&A on EMIR data reporting.
- On 28 March 2019, ESMA released a public statement on the implementation of the new EMIR Refit for the clearing obligation for financial and non-financial counterparties.
- On 28 March 2019, ESMA published the official translation of guidelines on position calculation by TSR under EMIR
- On 5 April 2019, ESMA published translations for guidelines on CCP conflict of interest management
- On 15 April 2019, ESMA published the translations for guidelines on CCP APC margin measures.
- On 29 May, ESMA updated EMIR Q&As
- On 14 June 2019, ESMA updated Q&A on EMIR data reporting
- On 15 July 2019, ESMA updated the Q&As on EMIR