State of play: legislative phase.
- 24 September 2020, the Commission published a proposal on digital operational resilience for the financial sector.
- 19 December 2019, the Commission launched a consultation on Digital Operational Resilience Framework for financial services.
- Work ongoing to reach position.
- 17 March 2021, the ECON Committee has published the draft report on the proposal for a regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council on digital operational resilience for the financial sector (DORA).
- 12 October 2020, EIOPA published guidelines on Information and Communication Technology Security and Governance.
- EP and Council to finalise their respective positions before entering trialogue negotiations.