State-of-play: Published in the Official Journal L 352 of 9 December 2014.
Quick fix published in the Official Journal L 354/35 of 23 December 2016.
Entered into force: Came into effect on 1 January 2018.
- On 26 March 2019, the Commission opened a call for tender on “Consumer testing services – Retail investors’ preferred option regarding performances scenarios and past performance information within the KID under the PRIIPs framework”.
- Link to Joint Committee PRIIPS Documents
- PRIIPs review scheduled for end 2018 has been postponed by the European Commission. As a consequence the CBDF file has been used to introduce changes: UCITS KIID exemption extended for two years.
- PRIIPs consumer testing exercise result and review are expected for Q1 2020.
- On 10 February 2017, ESAs launched a consultationon PRIIPs products with environmental or social objectives (EOS PRIIPs).
- On 11 November 2016, the Commission sent a letter with its proposed amendments to the draft RTS to the ESAs.
- On 8 November 2018 ESAs issued consultation paper on proposed changes to KID PRIIPS.
- On 8 March 2019 ESMA published the proposition of amendment to PRIIPs key information document to clarify application to investment fund.
- On 7 June 2019, the European Commission replied to ESAs call of July 2018 to clarify the scope of PRIIPs regulation
- On 7 June 2019, ESAs proposed performance scenarios options for consumer testing
- On 20 November 2017, the ESAs published a Q&A on the PRIIPS (KID).
- On 1 October 2018 ESMA published a letter to the European Commission expressing their concerns regarding the possibility of duplicating information requirements for investment fund from 1 January 2020.
- On 20 July 2018, ESAs published an updated Q&A and updates to the Flow diagrams for the risk and reward calculations (New calculation example for Category 3 PRIIPs stress performance scenario).
- On 8 February 2019 EIOPA published recommendations on changes to the PRIIPs KID
- On 4 April 2019, EIOPA published a Q&A on the KID for PRIIPs