State-of-play: Published in the Official Journal L 337/35 on 23 December 2015. Came into force on 12 January 2018.
Transposition deadline: 13 January 2018.
- The Commission published the RTS on 27 November 2017.
- On 13 December 2017 the EBA published its final Report on Draft RTS setting technical requirements on development, operation and maintenance of the electronic central register on access to information
- On 14 March 2019, the Commission published a delegated regulation on the criteria for the appointing central contact points within the field of payment services and on the functioning of those central contact points.
- On 29 June 2017, EBA published its opinion in response to the Commission’s intention to amend EBAs RTS under PSD2.
- On 4 December 2018, EBA published guidelines on exemption from the fall back mechanism under the RTS on SCA and CSC.
- On 11 December 2018 EBA published an opinion on the use of eIDAS certificates under PSD2.
- On 26 April 2019 EBA published clarifications to a third set of issues raised by its Working Group on APIs under PSD2.
- On 21 June 2019, EBA published an opinion on PSD2