State of play: review in the Council WP ongoing, negotiating mandate planned for Q4 2020.
- 16 February 2021, the Regulation was published in the Official Journal (L 68/1)
- 24 July 2020, the Commission proposed targeted amendments to the prospectus regime.
- 26 February 2021, the Commission published Regulation on EU Recovery prospectus and targeted adjustments for financial intermediaries
- 19 November 2020, The econ Committee voted on Amending Regulation (EU) 2017/1129 as regards the EU Recovery prospectus and targeted adjustments for financial intermediaries to help the recovery from the COVID19 pandemic.
- 25 March, the plenary adopted the final pieces of the Capital Markets Recovery Package.
- Council has a position since 21 October 2020.
- 16 December 2020, Coreper endorsed provisional agreement with the European Parliament
- A Political trilogue agreement was reached and the COREPER approved the deal on 16 December. The text will need to be approve formally by the Council and the Parliament and then will be published in the OJ Q1 2021.