State of play: legislative phase
- 28 November 2017, the proposal was published.
- 4 December 2019, the COREPER approved the Council’s position on a proposed framework for clearing houses and their authorities under the CCP recovery and resolution.
- 25 September 2017, the ECON Committee published the draft report on the proposal.
- 24 January 2018, the ECON Committee adopted its report.
- 27 March 2019, the Parliament adopted its first reading in plenary.
- 23 January 2020, the ECON Committee decided to enter into inter-institutional negotiations.
- 28 January 2020, the first trilogue meeting took place.