State of Play: Published in the Official Journal L168/12 of 30 June 2017
ESMA Prospectus Documents
- On 17 July 2018, ESMA published new RTS for endorsement by the European Commission.
- On 30 October 2018 ESMA responded to two consultations on prospectus
- On 8 February 2019 ESMA published a list of thresholds below which an EU prospectus is not required
- On 3 April 2018, ESMA published the first part of its Technical Advice (TA) under the Prospectus Regulation. It proposed changes to the format and content of prospectuses.
- Link to Press Release on ESMA’s TA on the Prospectus Regulation
- On 27 March 2019 ESMA published the first Q&A on the Prospectus Regulation.
- On 29 March 2019 ESMA published the final guidelines on how NCAs should review risk factors, as required by the new Prospectus Regulation.
- On 12 July 2019, ESMA updated Q&As relating to prespectus regulation.