State-of-play: legislative work ongoing.
- On 24 May 2018 the proposal was published in the Official Journal.
- On 18 June 2019, the Commission published the TEG reporton the classification system for environmental –sustainable activities
- On 4 July 2019, the Commission launched a call for feedback on taxonomy
- Discussions are on-going.
- On 16 November 2018, ENVI, together with the ECON Committee published a draft report on the proposal
- On 17 December 2018, ECON Committee published the amendments tabled on taxonomy. Link 1 Link 2
- On the 11thof March 2019, the EP adopted its report.
- On 13 March 2019, ECON published the report as voted in Committee.
- On 28 March 2019, the EP voted in plenary session adopting its position on taxonomy
- Council to reach general agreement on the Taxonomy proposal. An then start of Trilogue negotiations (TEG work to feed into the negotiations).
- European Commission to launch a consultation on the TEG Taxonomy report (Early July 2019).