- Entered into force: 17 September 2014.
- Level 2:
- On 12 July 2018, the European Commission published delegated acts on depositories. The changes will apply as of spring 2020 if the European Parliament and the Council raise no objections.
- Level 3: On 25 May 2018, ESMA updated its Q&A on the application of UCITS:
- ESMA UCITS Documents
- On 19 December 2018 ESMA published a consultation on integrating sustainability risks and factors in the UCITS directive and the AIFMD.
- On 29 March 2019 ESMA published a Q&As clarification on benchmark disclosure obligations for UCITS
- On 4 April 2019, ESMA issued the first PAN-EU overview of use of supervisory sanctions for UCITS.
On 4 June 2019, ESMA published the Q&As update on AIFMD and UCITS
Links to ESMA UCITS Documents.