State of play: on 28 August 2014, the UCITS V Directive was published in the Official Journal (L 257/186), on 12 July 2019, the CBDF amending the UCITS Directive was published in the Official Journal (L 188/106)
- Links to ESMA UCITS Documents
- 12 July 2018, the Commission adopted a delegated regulation on safe-keeping duties of depositaries.
- 25 February 2019, ESMA published the responses received to its consultation on integrating sustainability risks and factors in MiFID II, and in the UCITS Directive/AIFMD.
- 4 April 2019, ESMA issued the first PAN-EU overview of use of supervisory sanctions for UCITS.
- 5 September 2019, ESMA published the framework to be used for stress simulations for the investment fund sector.
- 27 September 2019, ESMA published the results of the study on the net performance of active equity funds as compared to passive equity funds, ETFs and relevant benchmarks
- 29 March 2019, ESMA published a Q&A clarification on benchmark disclosure obligations for UCITS.
- 8 April 2019, ESMA published the responses it received to its consultation on liquidity stress test guidelines for investment funds.
- 4 June 2019, ESMA published the Q&A updates on the application of AIFMD and UCITS.
- 16 July 2019, ESMA launched a consultation on draft guidelines on performance fees under the UCITS directive.
- 2 September 2019, ESMA published its final report on the guidelines regarding liquidity stress tests of investments funds, applicable to both AIFs and UCITS from 30 September 2020.
- 1 October 2019, ESMA conducted a study on the use of derivatives by UCITS equity funds in collaboration with researchers from the Technical University of Munich (TUM).
- 14 November 2019, ESMA published the advice of the SMSG to the consultation paper on performance fees guidelines under the UCITS Directive