Luxembourg, L-2540 Luxembourg
- 1.45 pm – 2.15 pm: Registration
- 2.15 pm – 2.30 pm: Welcome address, Luc Neuberg, Chairman, ALRiM
AML/FT, Outsourcing: Quo vadis, Luxembourg?
- 2.30 pm – 3.00 pm: Keynote speech – Managing the interaction between AML/FT and prudential risks, Claude Wampach, Director, CSSF
- 3.00 pm – 3.45 pm: Panel discussion – Outsourcing: Keeping an eye on the out of sight
- Thierry López, CRO and member of the Executive Committee, Northern Trust Luxembourg, ALRiM Board member
- Elisa Alonso Sanz, Head of Control, Governance & Regulatory Compliance and member of the Management Board, State Street Luxembourg
- Frank Verdier, Senior Legal Counsel and Head of Legal, Brown Brothers Harriman Luxembourg
- Henri Wagner, Partner, Avocat à la Cour, Allen & Overy
- Claude Wampach, Director, CSSF
- 3.45 pm – 4.15 pm: Break
Implementation of Basel IV in the EU
- 4.15 pm – 4.45 pm: Keynote speech – Basel IV in Europe: Jousting with a heavy armour, Gonzalo Gasos, Head of Banking Supervision, European Banking Federation
- 4.45 pm – 5.30 pm: Panel discussion – impacts of Basel IV on the Luxembourg banking sector
- Gilles Pierre, Head of Banking Regulation, ABBL
- Doris Engel, EVP & CFO, Member of the Executive Committee, Banque et Caisse d’Epargne de l’Etat, Luxembourg
- Luc Henrard, Country Chief Risk Officer and member of the Executive Board, BGL BNP Paribas
- Gonzalo Gasos, Head of Banking Supervision, European Banking Federation
- Pierrot Rasqué, Ministry of Finance
- 5.30 pm: Closing remarks, Yves Maas, CEO, ABBL
- 5.40 pm: Networking cocktail
Please register your attendance by 9 December 2019 (COB).
By filling in the form below, I hereby give my consent to the ABBL to process my personal data.
No parking facilities will be available at the BGL BNP Paribas premises.
We recommend that participants use public transport or park at parking “Auchan”.
Please note that photographs and or video footage will be taken by the ABBL in the course of the event. Pictures and or films of participants may be published online or in publications released by the ABBL for the purpose of promoting the event and/or related activities of the ABBL. Should you disagree to a possible publication of your picture, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.