Join us as we examine the trends driving radical change and raising multiple challenges for the insurance industry.
Expert analysts, entrepreneurs and thought leaders examine how the rise of innovative technology, shifting demographics and global economic forecasts are driving far-reaching change for the insurance sector. We look at the opportunities such disruption can offer Luxembourg and see a whole new horizon ahead of us. Introduced by international consultant Axel Liebetrau, our speakers include:
- Etienne de Callataÿ – Chairman and Chief Economist, Orcadia Asset Management
- Dr Heiner Leisten – Senior Partner and Managing Director, The Boston Consulting Group
- Marc Hengen – Managing Director, ACA
Tuesday 6 February 2018.
- 6:00pm > Welcome and registration
- 6:30pm – 8:00pm > Looking at tomorrow’s world today
- 8:00pm > Walking dinner
To register for this event, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Linklaters LLP, Luxembourg