Luxembourg, L-2449 Luxembourg
Keynote Addresses from:
- Xavier Bettel, Prime Minister of Luxembourg
- H. E. Mr. John Marshall, British Ambassador to Luxembourg
- Claude Marx TEP, Director General, CSSF
- Judge Christopher Vajda Court of Justice of the EU
- Luxembourg regulations in the global environment
- Privacy: Where are we now? Thoughts on very recent court cases
- Luxembourg focus: Trends in fund and corporate solutions for high net worth individuals
- British Ambassador to Luxembourg, H. E. Mr. John Marshall at the invitation of the British Chamber of Commerce for Luxembourg with an update on Brexit
- Wealth management and advisory – touchpoints with leading international financial centres
- Wealth planning in the Netherlands and Belgium
- Exchange of information: What has been happening and what happens next?
- Private insurance solutions for global families
- EU succession regulation
- What trends in trusts and foundations? AMCHAM presents Luxembourg competitiveness from a US perspective
- Crypto currencies now & the rest when?
The complete programme is downloadable here below.
Please register on the dedicated website.