** Please note that the attendance at this event is by personal invitation only **
The traditional Chairman’s Dinner of the ABBL will take place on 10 July 2019 at the Cercle Cité.
On that occasion, the ABBL will formally endorse the UNEP FI Principles for Responsible Banking. The signing ceremony will take place in the presence of:
- H.E. Mr Pierre Gramegna, Minister of Finance
- H.E. Mr Claude Turmes, Minister for Energy, Minister for Spatial Planning
- Mrs Simone Dettling, Banking Team Lead, UN Environment Finance Initiative
- 5:00 pm: Registration
- 5:45 pm: Welcome and introduction by Mr Guy Hoffmann, Chairman of the ABBL
- 6:00 pm: Address by H.E. Mr Pierre Gramegna, Minister of Finance
- 6:15 pm: Official endorsement by the ABBL of the UNEP FI Principles for Responsible Banking
- 6:30 pm: Address by Mrs Simone Dettling, Banking Team Lead, UN Environment Finance Initiative
- 6:45 pm: Address by Mr Robert Scharfe, Chief Executive Officer, Luxembourg Stock Exchange
- 7:00 pm: Walking Dinner
Cercle Cité (Place d’Armes) – 2, rue Genistre, L-1623 Luxembourg.
We recommend participants using public transport or parking at public parking « Knuedler », « Royal Hamilius » or « Théâtre ».
Please note that photographs will be taken by the ABBL in the course of the event. Pictures of participants may be published online or in publications released by the ABBL for the purpose of promoting the event and/or related activities of the ABBL. Should you disagree to a possible publication of your picture, please write to email@example.com