MEETINCS S.A. organises its annual conference on Luxembourg and international taxation. The conference will discuss national and international case law, the latest developments in private taxation and tax audit, the reform of the taxation of multinationals. Issues such as the post (?) Covid State Budget for the coming year will be discussed.
When? Wednesday 8 December
Where? Online or face-to-face, as you prefer. If you opt for a physical presence (under the covid check regime): Hotel Parc Belle-Vue – Luxembourg
Language? Presentations will be held in French.
- 08:30 Registration and welcome coffee1 / 08:45 Opening of the virtual room
- 09:00 Opening of the conference by the Chairman
André VASANNE, MEETINCS S.A.
- 09:05 Tax jurisprudence 2021: a year full of emotions
Maître Georges SIMON, Partner – Ashurst LLP Luxembourg Branch
- 09:55 State aid, transparency, VAT – what impact will European case law have on Luxembourg taxpayers?
Pierre-Antoine KLETHI, Senior Associate & Partner
Olivier COULON, Senior Associate – Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg
- 10:45 am Coffee break1
- 11.00 am Reform(s) of the taxation of profits of multinationals: overview and and Pillar 1 – first overview of some technical aspects
Jean-Paul OLINGER, Director UEL and INDR
- 11:40 Minimum taxation of multinationals (pillar 2): first overview of some technical aspects
Mr Gerdy ROOSE, Partner|Head of Business Services Outsourcing -BDO
- 12.20 Questions “Multinational tax reform
- 12:35 Lunch-Networking1
- 14:15 Tax audit in Luxembourg: recent experiences
Mr Balazs MAJOROS, Partner | Transfer Pricing – Deloitte Tax & Consulting
- 15:05 Coffee break1
- 15:20 Budget 2021 – the first in the post-COVID era
Is God a Luxembourger?
Alain STEICHEN, Partner – BSP, Associate Professor at the University of Luxembourg
- 16:10 State of play and developments in personal taxation
Ms Sylvie LEICK, Partner, People Advisory Services Leader, EY Luxembourg
- 17:00 End of the conference
Registration deadline: 7 December 2021
As a member of the ABBL, you will receive a 20% discount if you mention the code ABBL081221 on the registration form.