The conference aims to provide legal practitioners and data protection specialists with the necessary guidance on how to combine data subject rights provided by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) with the demands of the contemporary economy. It will offer an opportunity to discuss with key legal experts the challenges and issues at stake.
Safeguarding accountability by means of Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA), including the context of profiling and individual decision-making, will also be addressed.
- The right to data protection and the demands of the digital economy
- How business (telecoms, IoT) can cope with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) principles: challenges and best practices
- Legal grounds for personal data processing according to the GDPR, new requirements for data subjects’ valid consent, legal bases for sensitive data processing
- How to safeguard accountability under the GDPR: Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA) and other new tools and methods
- New data subject rights in the digital economy, including automated individual decision-making and profiling
Please note that ABBL members will get a 25 % discount – We invite our members to enter following voucher code: 2018ABBL in the Voucher Field when they register.