This conference will bring consumer law practitioners up-to-date by providing an overview of the latest policy developments, legislative initiatives and case law in this field.
- Targeted revision of EU consumer law
- The new European instrument for collective redress
- Reform of the Consumer Protection Cooperation Regulation (CPC)
- Product safety and liability
- The new Directive on Payment Services (PSD II)
- Brexit and consumer protection
- Latest jurisprudence of the CJEU
Who should attend?
Legal practitioners specialised in the field of consumer law, consumer protection and policy.
Please register on the dedicated Website.
A discount of 25% on this event will be offered to ABBL Members. In order to take advantage of the discount code, please select the price in the column “Discount Voucher Code” and enter the code 2018ABBL.