Brussels, B-1050 Belgium
This conference will discuss the supervisory objectives applicable to the regulatory framework for EU banking and capital markets, inform participants about the Commission’s plans in the area, and present initiatives aimed at de-risking the EU banking system. It will also identify future challenges to the regime (including those due to FinTech) and provide a platform where supervisors from Member States can voice their concerns.
- The Commission’s consultation on the future of the three European Supervisory Authorities (ESAs)
- Bank supervision
- The Commission’s short-terms plans for supervision of the CMU
- Supervisory convergence and the supervisory review process
- Challenges to the existing supervision regime
- FinTech, the revised Payment Services Directive (PSD2) and the effect of technology on banking
Please register on the dedicated Website. A discount of 25% on this event will be offered to ABBL Members. In order to take advantage of the discount code, please select the price in the column “Discount Voucher Code” and enter the code provided by the ABBL (firstname.lastname@example.org).