The Academy of European Law (ERA) invites you to its Annual Conference on Law and Financial Innovation 2021.
The conference will provide a comprehensive update on the state of play of financial technology and innovation from a legal perspective, focusing on the Commission’s digital financial package, data-driven financial supervision and compliance, and the regulation of virtual assets. It will analyse the latest developments in different areas of financial regulation and business law with regard to FinTech, RegTech and SupTech and look at the regulatory and legislative agenda.
- Regulating the markets in crypto-assets (MICA proposal)
- Pilot regime for market infrastructures based on distributed ledger technology (DLT)
- Digital operational resilience for the financial sector
- Use of virtual assets for illicit purposes
- Cybersecurity: implications for regulators and businesses
Location: ERA Conference Centre, Metzer Allee 4, 54294 Trier Germany
Date: 16 September – 17 September
As an ABBL member, you can take advantage of a 25% discount, which can be combined with the 10% early bird discount available until 16 August. In order to redeem the voucher, please select the price in the “Discount Voucher” and enter the code 2021ABBL in the commentary field.