This seminar will focus on the amendments to the existing AML regime brought about by the 5th AMLD.
- The amended 4th AMLD
- Expansion of the beneficial ownership regime
- Abuse of the banking system for money-laundering/terrorist financing (ML/TF)
- International developments in AML
- New players: virtual currencies and pre-paid cards
- The expanded powers of financial intelligence units
- Data sensitivity issues: have you considered the GDPR?
- Protection for AML whistleblowers
- The link to FinTech and Crypto Space
- The AMLD5-PSD2 connection
- Tax avoidance
Who should attend?
Anti-money laundering officers, compliance officers, tax and FinTech lawyers, government officials, professionals in the gambling and payment services sectors and other stakeholders working in the financial services sector.
Please register on the dedicated Website.
A discount of 25% on this event will be offered to ABBL Members.
In order to take advantage of the discount code, please select the price in the column “Discount Voucher Code” and enter the code 2018ABBL.