In light of the recent entry into force of the European Benchmarks Regulation (BMR) and the current transition phase for the replacement of the traditional IBORs towards the new Risk-Free-Rates.
The ABBL, in cooperation with the Luxembourg Financial Markets Association (LFMA) and the International Capital Markets Association (ICMA), is delighted to invite your institution to take part in this conference focusing on the different issues that arise during the transition phase as well as the future for the Luxembourg financial market.
- 14:00 Registration
- 14:30 Welcome by the ABBL
- 14:40 Key-Note Speech by Mr Jean-Louis SCHIRMANN, Secretary General of the European Money Markets Institute (EMMI)
- 15:30 Panel 1 – Managing the transition: The main issues and practical pitfalls
- 16:30 Break
- 17:00 Panel 2 – Looking forward: The after-math of the benchmark transition for Luxembourg financial markets
- 18:00 Networking Cocktail
- Jean-Louis SCHIRMANN, Secretary General, European Money Markets Institute (EMMI)
Other confirmed speakers include:
- Habib MOTANI, Senior Partner, Clifford Chance UK
- David HISCOCK, Deputy Head, Market Practice and Regulatory Policym ICMA
- Jayesh GANDHI, CEO, EBR Analytics
- Damian LOBB, Director, Deloitte UK
- Volker SIELAFF, Senior Manager, zeb Consulting
- Benoît SAUVAGE, Senior Manager, Deloitte Luxembourg
We encourage your managers and employees active in the respective departments for financial and capital markets, legal and compliance, as well as risk management and treasury to attend this event.
Please register your attendance by 14 March 2019 (COB).
Parking facilities will be available at the Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce.
Please note that photographs will be taken by the ABBL in the course of the event. Pictures of participants may be published online or in publications released by the ABBL for the purpose of promoting the event and/or related activities of the ABBL. Should you disagree to a possible publication of your picture, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.