** Reserved for ABBL Members and Guests **
The Corporate Finance, Capital Markets and Cash Management Cluster (C3)will hold its Annual Members’ Meeting on Wednesday, 26 February 2020.
The event will start at 4 pm at the offices of PwC Luxembourg (2, rue Gerhard Mercator, L-2182 Luxembourg).
- Welcome – Yves Maas, CEO, ABBL
- Introduction – Frank Krings, CEO, Deutsche Bank Luxembourg S.A., Chairman of the ABBL C3 Cluster
- Perspectives from Luxembourg – Philpp von Restorff, Deputy CEO, Luxembourg for Finance
- Perspectives from Europe – Wim Mijs, CEO, European Banking Federation
- Review of last year’s Sustainable Finance Study and launch of the first C3 Study 2020 – Jörg Ackermann, Partner, PwC Luxembourg
- C3 Roadmap 2020-2022
- Election of the new Executive Council 2020-2022
- Networking cocktail
Please register by 24 February 2020 (COB). The event is reserved for ABBL Members and Guests.
Please note that photographs will be taken by the ABBL in the course of the event. Pictures of participants may be published online or in publications released by the ABBL for the purpose of promoting the event and/or related activities of the ABBL. Should you disagree to a possible publication of your picture, please write to email@example.com.