A conference for leaders who are interested in Gender Diversity
Pierre Gramegna, Minister of Finance, Monika Ladmanová, Member of the Cabinet of the EU Commissioner for Gender Equality, our two keynote speakers, and Nordic and Luxembourg based CEOs and Board Members as well as other experts will share their views and practical experiences on the Gender Diversity.
CEOs, MDs, Country Heads, Board Members and Diversity Managers.
- How to go from policy/strategy to action? (How to make it happen?)
- How to get commitment at all managerial levels?
- How to help managers to prioritise gender diversity?
- What kind of measures can be adopted, e.g. training, incentives?
- The role of recruiting manager
- Gender diversity, the competitive advantage of tomorrow’s war for talent
- What should be the role of recruiting manager?
- How can Gender Diversity be a competitive advantage in tomorrow’s war for talent?
With the participation of Yves Maas, Chairman, ABBL & Crédit Suisse Luxembourg as Panelist
(Panel 2 : Diversity Agenda – Board perspectives)
Please download the complete program.
Please register on the dedicated website.