The conference will explain the legal implications of climate change for financial services – banking, investment services and financial infrastructure.
- The EU’s three-step approach to climate action
- Enforcement approaches
- EU taxonomy of eco-compatible activities
- Methodologies for EU climate benchmarks and disclosures for benchmarks
- Corporate disclosure of climate-related information
- Microfinance and climate change adaptation
- Towards an EU Green Bond Standard
- Conceptualising climate-related physical and transition risks as financial risks
- Calibrating climate risk within the framework of capital requirements
Who should attend?
EU and national regulators/supervisors, legal officers in financial services sectors (credit institutions, investment firms, asset managers, CSDs), lawyers in private practice, compliance officers.
The complete programme is downloadable here below.
Among the speakers:
- Denise Voss, Chair, LuxFlag, Luxembourg; former chair, Association of Luxembourg Fund Industry (ALFI), Luxembourg
- Claude Marx, Director General, Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF), Luxembourg
- Daniel Bouzas, Policy Adviser, European Banking Federation, Brussels
Please register on the dedicated website. Please note that ABBL members will get a 25 % discount (code is 2020ABBL)