Stibbe is organising an international webinar on cloud computing in the financial sector – What financial institutions need to know when considering a move to the Cloud. The webinar takes place on 30 June 2020 at 4:00 pm.
During this webinar, representatives of market parties, the National Bank of Belgium and Stibbe will discuss the legal challenges in relation to cloud computing approaching the subject from a Benelux angle. Please find below the programme.
- Introduction to the Webinar
- Cloud Overview: Technological Principles and Legal Implications
- The Regulatory Framework: European Prudential Expectations on Cloud Outsourcing
- The Role of the “Cloud Officer” in a Luxembourg Credit Institution
- Being Compliant in the Cloud: the Necessity to be in Control and to Document the Cloud Outsourcing Lifecycle Properly
- Q&A session
For more information, please contact email@example.com