CSSF Circular 17/654 was published in May 2017 to clarify IT outsourcing by the financial sector towards public clouds. This new circular is intended to provide a solid framework for the implementation of cloud-based solutions by financial institutions in Luxembourg. More than a year later, how did the cloud market evolve and what are the new opportunities for the financial sector?
During this cloud event, to be held on November 8th at the LHoFT Luxembourg, Telindus’ Experts Jacques Ruckert & Thomas Scherer joined , among others, by Christine Yoong (Google Cloud), Bob Krentler (Google Cloud), Jeremy Oakey (Cisco), Marcus Hammer (Gartner) will answer to these questions.
• 5.00pm: Welcome & Registration
• 5.15pm: Welcome speech
• 5.20pm: Usage of Cloud in the Financial Industry by Marcus Hammer (Gartner)
• 5.45pm: Telindus Hybrid Cloud services by Thomas Scherer (Telindus)
• 6.15pm: The benefits of partnering with Google, Cisco and Telindus to innovate in financial industry, by Bob Krentler (Google Cloud), Jacques Ruckert (Telindus) & Jeremy Oakey (Cisco)
• 6.30pm: Google Cloud Platform for Finance by Bob Krentler and Christine Yoong (Google Cloud)
• 7.00pm: Discover Cisco Hybrid Cloud Solution by Jeremy Oakey (Cisco)
• 7.30pm: Case Study
Please register on the dedicated website.