Nowadays, you, as compliance professionals aren’t simply manage regulatory risk : you also contribute to the wider strategic goals of a firm. At the same time, this became a real heavy challenge. The more sanctions are multiplying and growing, the more you have to be focused to secure your KYC tools and revise your reflexes. As a result: banker, professional of financial institutions, RegTechs’s actor, assurance, consultancy professional … are facing the most permanent challenge to fight against Anti-Money-Laundering.
2017’s and the early 2018, you are pitted to a flurry of « hot topics » : The 4th directive, ATAD, PSD2, GDPR….
We understand that you have many issues in front of you.
- How being compliant with all those regulations ?
- How to deal with operationnal constraints imposed by those regulations and dealing with the amazing costs it could represent ?
- And above all how to deal with all those challenges and respect the GDPR directive aiming to protect the personnal data ?
- It is up to you to to tackle the complex stakes that are emerging.
- The implementation of the Wire Transfer Regulation (WTR2)
- The developments in AML regulations
- The establishment of the UBO register
- Analysis of recent case law on the reporting of suspicions
- International financial sanctions and embargoes
- Cohabitation between the 4th Directive and the GDPR
The complete programme is downloadable below.
- Maximilien SPIELMANN – SCHILTZ
- Gérard ZOLT – EY
- Thierry POULIQUEN – POULIQUEN & CARAT ASSOCIES
- Sundhevy DEBRAND – NORDEA Investment Funds S.A.
- Michael WEIS – PwC Luxembourg
- Jean-Yves MATHIEU – AUBAY LUXEMBOURG
Please register on the dedicated website.
ABBL Members will get a 20% discount with the code 26376.