Trier, D-54295 Germany
This seminar will provide participants with answers to practical questions on retail financial services, focusing mainly on consumer and mortgage credits. It will offer an analysis of trends triggered by the continuing process of digitalisation of financial services as well as an overview of recent case law of the Court of Justice of the European Union. The benefits and challenges for consumers posed by a digital future of European financial services will be discussed.
- Directives on consumer credit agreements and on mortgage credit
- Assessment of creditworthiness, credit intermediaries, debt collection
- Protection in linked transactions
- Directive on payment services (PSD II)
- Recent case law regarding consumer financial services
- Innovation and Financial Technologies (FinTech)
Please note that ABBL members will get a 25 % discount – We invite our members to enter following voucher code: 2018ABBL in the Voucher Field when they register.