Luxembourg, L-2448 Luxembourg
Digital Technology is changing every business. The Disrupted or Disrupter conference aims to be an ideal platform where you can learn about new ideas and aspects of Digital Technology and discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted, thus giving you the insight you need to navigate this rapidly shifting landscape.
If you don’t want to be left behind, join us for our dynamic and disruptive panel discussions featuring experts in their fields, both on a local and international level.
- 17:00 – 17:15: Registration
- 17:15 – 17:45: Fintech – Innotribe Startup Challenge
Mike Sigal, 500Startups (US)
- 17:45 – 18:15: Smart Cities
Alison Mitchell, Founder and Managing Director of Sensor City (UK)
- 18:15 – 18:45: eGovernment – eEstonia/Digital Luxembourg Partnership
Gilles Feith, Director Centre des Technologies de l’Information de l’Etat (Luxembourg), Janek Rozov, CIO Deputy Estonian Government
- 18:45 – 19:15: Digital Lëtzebuerg – a durable partner for a digital future
Xavier Bettel, Prime Minister
- 19:15 – 20:30: Networking cocktail
The conference will be held in English and will be moderated by Dr Mark Sniukas,author of The Art of Opportunity (Wiley 2016).
To confirm your attendance, please register on the dedicated Website no later than Friday, 24 November 2017.
Please note that as we have a limited number of places available, registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.