What you will learn in this course
- The EU regulatory framework for financial services
- The current institutional setup for the supervision of financial institutions
- The difference between the roles of the European Supervisory Authorities and the national supervisory authorities
- The growing role of EU agencies in drafting legislations, as well as in ensuring their proper implementation by the Member States
- The modus operandi of the EU Banking Union and the role of the European Central Bank in supervising EU banks
By the end of the course, you will
- Be able to identify the key competencies of the EU in the financial services area
- Develop a better understanding of the decision-making procedures implemented after the Lisbon Treaty
- Be aware of all the knowledge and expertise that you need to properly implement the EU regulations
Who is this course for
- Civil servants related to EU regulatory affairs
- Officials in the national regulatory and supervisory authorities
- Professionals from financial institutions
- Translators who need to acquaint themselves with the legal terminology used in this sector
- Other professionals wishing to consolidate their knowledge of financial markets regulation
The complete programme is available on the dedicated website.
ABBL members will receive a 10% discount for the training by indicating “ABBL” on the registration form.
Please register before 24 September 2018.