ALRiM, the Luxembourg Association of Risk Managers, will hold its Fifth Global Risks Conference with the participation of the World Economic Forum.
- 16:45 – Registration
- 17:15 – Introductory Note, Luc Neuberg, President of ALRiM .
- 17:25 – Word of Welcome, Françoise Thoma, CEO of BCEE.
- 17:30 – Speech of Pierre Gramegna, Luxembourg’s Minister of Finance.
- 17:45 – Presentation of Aengus Collins, Practice Lead Global Risks, World Economic Forum: « 13th edition of the WEF Global Risk Report ».
- 18:15 – Presentation of Emilie Allaert, Head of Operations and Projects, The Luxembourg House of Financial Technology on “Crypto-currencies”.
- 18:30 – Panel Discussion “Crypto-currencies, Risk or Opportunity for the Financial industry in Luxembourg” with
- Denise Voss, Chairman of ALFI
- Claude Wampach, Premier conseiller de direction CSSF
- François Masquelier, Treasurer of RTL Group
- Aengus Collins, Practice Lead Global Risks, World Economic Forum
- Emilie Allaert, Head of Operations and Projects, The Luxembourg House of Financial Technology
- 19:15 – Cocktail
This conference is free of charge.
Registration before June 8th by e-mail to email@example.com with the mention “Global Risks Conference” in the field “subject”.