As part of the Cybersecurity Week 2019 and the European Cybersecurity Month 2019 (ECSM) aiming at raising awareness of the cybersecurity threats and promote cybersecurity among citizens and organizations in Luxembourg, the ABBL Trust & Cybersecurity Committee in joint collaboration with EY Luxembourg, is pleased to support those initiatives by organizing the event ” Cybersecurity in Financial Services: current and future perspectives.”
- 17:00 – Registration open
- 17:30 – Welcome and introduction
- ABBL and EY Luxembourg
- 17:35 – Keynote address
- Mr. Lars Weber, Chairman of the Trust & Cybersecurity, Banque et Caisse d’Épargne de l’État Luxembourg (BCEE)
- 17:50 – European Cybersecurity Package and Cybersecurity Act
- Mr. Reza Razavi, Senior Policy Officer, European Commission, DG CONNECT
- 18:20 – Cloud Security
- Mr. Damir Savanovic, Senior Innovation Analyst, Cloud Security Alliance
- 18:50 – Concluding Remarks
- Mr. Thomas Koch, Vice-Chairman of the Trust & Cybersecurity and Associate Partner at EY Luxembourg
- 18:55 – Networking Cocktail
Please register your attendance by 18 October 2019 (COB).
As this event is targeting a large audience, also including managers or employees working in your IT, Cybersecurity or risk departments, please feel free to share this invitation with them.
(limited parking facilities available on the EY premises) – Luxtram stop: Bibliothèque Nationale
Please note that all the photos will only be taken by the ABBL and EY during the event.
The ABBL and EY will share some of those pictures for external purpose, including pictures of the participants, which may be published online or in publications.