Will your company be compliant with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) when it enters into force on 25 May 2018? This is a challenge for many companies. Far from being only a legal exercise, the GDPR sets high technical standards for any organisation treating personal data. The Luxembourg ICT Cluster offers you the opportunity to get inspiration from peers who are already technically compliant with this new regulation.
Several cluster members will share their experiences of problems encountered as well as on the solutions found and present concrete use cases. There will be a close interaction with the audience with ample opportunities to discuss and ask questions.
In order to facilitate networking and collaboration between members, the ICT Cluster has produced an online member catalogue that will be presented during the evening. New cluster members will introduce themselves during a brief pitching session.
- 17:00 | Registration
- 17:30 | Introduction by Xavier Buck, ICT Cluster President and Jean-Paul Hengen, ICT Cluster Manager
- 17:45 | Panel and sharing of experiences
- Meaghan Roberts, Program Manager & IT Project Manager, Docler Holding
- Manu Roche, Data Protection Officer, Ligue Luxembourgeoise de Prévention et d’Action Médico-Sociales
- Myriam Djerouni, RSSI, Luxith GIE
- Roland Streber, CEO, Pronewtech
- 18:25 | Q&A session
- 19:00 | Updates from the Cluster: ICT Cluster catalogue and new ICT Cluster Members
- 19:30 | Networking cocktail
Please register on the dedicated website.