The Covid-19 pandemic was for most of 2020 a disruptive element in many respects, including social aspects. In social and labor law, more than 20 laws and 100 Grand-Ducal regulations over a period of less than one year have been voted and continue to be adopted.
Among these legal provisions is the Grand-Ducal Regulation of 22 January 2021 declaring the general obligation of the agreement of 20 October 2020 on the legal regime for homeworking.
With the special issue of the Practical Review of Social Law on the theme of homeworking which has just been published, the editorial committee wished to bring together the various players in the market in order to collect their vision, on the occasion of an online round table on Tuesday 2 March, from 12:00 to 14:00. The webinar will be in French.
- Cristelle Cervellati Bretnacher (ABBL)
- Jean-Pierre Faber (CSSF)
- Christophe Knebeler (LCGB)
- Frederic Krier (OGBL)
- Roberto. Mendolia (ALEBA)
- Jean-Paul Olinger (Union des Entreprises Luxembourgeoises – UEL)
- Jean-Luc Putz, magistrate and member of the editorial board of the Practical Review of Social Law
Moderators : Yuri Auffinger, editor-in-chief and Laurent Chapelle
Attend the webinar and get 15% off your subscription to the Practical Review of Social Law.