Luxembourg, L-1496 Luxembourg
Building on the successful event celebrating Luxembourg’s Impact Ecosystem last summer, Luxembourg Microfinance and Development Fund (LMDF) in partnership with the Ville de Luxembourg (VdL) will once again turn the spotlight on where business/finance converges with social/environmental.
The triple bottom line of People, Planet, Profit is driving new dimensions of value creation. There is a growing movement of impact finance and social business in Luxembourg, driving both financial and non-financial returns – benefitting investors, customers, employees and greater society.
Join us to celebrate the people and projects that are opening up an entire new field of positive impact through financial instruments and business models!
- 18h00: Doors open – discover the stands!
- 18h30: Opening & Introduction by Hedda Pahlson-Moller
- 18h35: Welcome by Mrs Isabel Wiseler-Lima, Ville de Luxembourg
- 18h40: Investing for Development showcase, LMDF & FCCF by Kaspar Wansleben
- 18h45: Impact Ecosystem presentations & Expert Panel reactions
- 19h50: Closing interview – Hedda Pahlson-Moller & Raymond Schadeck, Chairman of LMDF
- 20h00: Welcome to stands, drinks & networking!
- BGL BNP Paribas – Catherine Wurth
- SEB – Emelie Storckenfelt & Reine Kase
- Société Générale – Petra Besson Fencikova
- Etika / BCEE – Ekkehart Schmidt
- SOVI Solutions, Nyuko/Impuls – Gianluca Marinelli, Tina Leurs & Alessio Weber
- Food4All, LuxFutureLab – Xénia Ashby & Ilana Devillers
- EquiEnerCoop – Jules Muller
- MyMedBot – Jacob Arnould
- IBISA – María Mateo Iborra
- Corinne Molitor, Innpact
- John Li, Independent Director
- Jane Wilkinson, Sustainable Finance Expert
- Mike van Kauvenbergh, Fondation du Grand-Duc et de la Grande-Duchesse
- Nancy Thomas, Director – IMS Luxembourg
The registration is free.
Please register on the dedicated website.