PwC Luxembourg has developped an interactive e-learning on DAC 6, aimed for banks’ employees who will be directly or indirectly confronted to DAC 6 obligations in their day to day activities.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to :
- Understand the key principles of DAC6;
- Explain the purpose and the mechanism of the DAC6 rules and their general impacts;
- Identify the role and the related obligations of their organization on the DAC6 scene;
- Define and identify a reportable cross-border arrangement under DAC6;
- Detect and escalate potential hallmarks in their daily business;
- List the main elements to be reported and the associated timeline;
- Understand how to ensure a suitable compliance framework
Duration: +/- 1.5 h.