The Academy of European Law (ERA) invites you to an online seminar about Regulation of Payment, Clearing and Settlement Systems, which will give an overview of the state of play in payments, clearing and settlement, focusing on how retail payments are regulated and the legal implications of recent regulatory changes in the area of payments and securities settlement.
- Legal foundations for payment and securities settlement systems
- Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA), European Payments Initiative (EPI), instant payments (PSD2)
- Digitalisation, cryptoassets
- Real-time gross settlement: TARGET2, EURO1, STEP2
- Post-trade services: CSDs, CCPs, EMIR/derivatives clearing, T2S
- Foreign-exchange clearing and settlement: CLS and beyond
- Clearing and settlement oversight
- 21 April 2021 – 23 April 2021
- Language: English
- You will be able to interact immediately and directly with the speakers and other participants.
As an ABBL member, you can take advantage of a 25% discount, which can be combined with the early bird discount where applicable. In order to redeem the voucher, please select the price in the “Discount Voucher” and enter the code 2021ABBL in the commentary field.